What Are Cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer or mobile device when you visit a website. They are widely used to make websites work or work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to website owners.
1. Essential Cookies: These cookies are necessary for the functioning of our website. They enable you to navigate our site, use its features, and make secure transactions.
2. Performance and Analytics Cookies: We use these cookies to collect information about how visitors use our website. This helps us improve the website's performance and usability.
3. Functional Cookies: These cookies allow our website to remember your preferences, such as language or location settings, to provide you with a more personalized experience.
Your Cookie Choices
You have the option to manage and control cookies. You can:
2. Change Cookie Settings: You can adjust your browser settings to block or delete cookies. However, this may affect your ability to use some parts of our website.
3. Opt-Out of Targeted Advertising: You can opt-out of personalized advertising by visiting the Network Advertising Initiative's opt-out page or the Digital Advertising Alliance's Consumer Choice page.
Please note that third-party cookies may be placed on your device when you visit our website. These cookies are subject to the respective third parties' privacy policies, and we do not have control over their use.
Changes to this Cookies Policy
We may update this Cookies Policy to reflect changes in our practices or for legal and regulatory reasons. We will notify you of any material changes by posting the updated policy on our website.
If you have any questions or concerns about our Cookies Policy, please contact us.