Returned Package Policy
Your order is likely to return to our warehouse if it has not arrived within 6 weeks from the date it was shipped. Please expect the following:
- The return to sender process can take a few weeks or several months. The timeframe always varies and the Postal Service does not guarantee they can return packages but they do try.
- Once your package is returned we will contact you by email to collect payment for re-shipment of your package to the correct address.
- If re-shipping arrangements are not made within 14days of your package returning to our warehouse, the contents of your package will be placed for sale back on our website and a gift certificate for the sub-total of your order will be issued. Sorry, we cannot reimburse the postage spent to ship your package the first time nor can we issue a refund to your PayPal account or credit card.
- Sorry, we are not responsible for packages returned to our warehouse. Normally this is caused by evidence of value being requested from the customer but not supplied, unanswered attempted deliveries to the customers address or an insufficient/incorrectly addressed package.
- The Postal Service will automatically return your package to our warehouse if it's:
- refused by the current recipient at the address
- unclaimed at your local post office within 15days
- determined you have moved (less likely to be returned)
- determined the address on the box is insufficient (only if you made a typo when submitting your order).
- All orders are shipped to the exact address provided at checkout; we are not responsible for incorrect information. Our shipping software makes no mistakes.
- Be sure to keep your PayPal account's address book up to date. The shopping cart is required by PayPal to always use the shipping address associated with your PayPal account unless you, the customer, manually changes it on the final checkout page before clicking Submit Order. Sorry, this is an e-commerce industry standard.
- The shipping label on your package will always use the Ship To address associated with your order. The Bill To address associated with your order is strictly for credit card verification purposes; nothing will ever ship to this address.
- All shipping label information and customs documentation applied to your box is laser printed by a computer for accuracy and legibility. We will never handwrite this information.