Sorry to hear the Postal Service has delayed your package or even worse, lost it!
- Insured Orders: please contact us to file a claim if your order was shipped 30 days ago or more
- Uninsured Orders: please contact us to file a claim if your order was shipped 45 days ago or more
Most packages do arrive after long delays. Please refer to our Missing and Delayed Mail policy [here] for any further questions regarding delayed and lost shipments.
You should also check the following incase it's preventing your package from being delivered:
- Log in to your account to your check the accuracy of your shipping address. Sometimes customers forget to update their PayPal account's shipping address and overlook the outdated address applied at the final checkout screen. If your address is incorrect, please read our policy [here].
- If your address is correct, please contact your local customs/post office. Sometimes they will attempt delivery and forget to update the tracking event. Perhaps no one was home when they tried to deliver or maybe they just need evidence of value for your order since it is being imported from another country (all orders ship from the U.S.). Evidence of value can be:
- Sales receipt from PayPal
- Invoice or bill of sale from Hells Headbangers. Log in to your account to print a copy of your order.
- Credit card billing receipt
- Statement of value from a reputable dealer
- Printout of the online transaction(s)
Unfortunately step-by-step tracking is not available for most DHL shipments and USPS First Class International shipments.
Your tracking number is also the customs form number on your package and is proof of service that your order was successful shipped from our warehouse.
- USPS and DHL do not guarantee their delivery dates.
- International order arrival times vary by each country and its' customs clearance regulations
- DHL tracking may only provide minor details regarding your packages whereabouts.