If your order was shipped to an address outside of the U.S. there is a chance your local customs/post office may need evidence of value before they can deliver your package.
Evidence of value can be any one of these:
- Sales receipt from PayPal
- Invoice or bill of sale from Hells Headbangers. Log in to your account to print a copy of your order.
- Credit card billing receipt
- Statement of value from a reputable dealer
- Printout of the online transaction(s)
Often times this is the cause of delayed delivery. Usually your local postal worker will contact you directly or leave a memo but if your package is severely delayed (30 days or more) or your tracking states Attempted Delivery, perhaps they failed to inform you. Please contact your local post office if you have a doubt.
- If your package was shipped by DHL the local tracking number is located on the right side of your master tracking results.
- If your package was shipped by USPS, the tracking number you were issued also works for your local post office.