Reminder: we also accept cash, money order and Money Gram.
I am trying to place an order right now but keep receiving the following unusual error, what should I do?:
Paypal API has returned an error! This transaction cannot be completed. This transaction couldn't be completed. Please redirect your customer to Paypal.
This error depends on how you are trying to pay:
If paying by PayPal
The PayPal server is likely unavailable right now. Please try to order again in 1 hour or more.
If paying by credit card, try the following
- Update your Bill To address to match the address registered with your bank/credit card.
- Try a different credit card
- Add more funds to your credit card, your bank is declining the transaction.
- Contact your bank to approve the purchase amount. Once your bank approves this transaction you will have to try to submit your order again. This often occurs if you are traveling or are located outside of the United States. No worries, you will only be billed once upon receiving a payment confirmation email from us.
If all else fails:
No need to contact us and wait for a reply, simply:
- Select the Money Order / Cash payment option in the shopping cart to hold your order before something sells out.
- Contact your bank to resolve any issues with your credit card.
- When the problem has been resolved go here to PayPal us manually with your credit card, debit card or PayPal balance.